About our compost
Our premium grade compost is used by a wide group of clients, including Kenilworth Castle, the Royal Festival Hall, Glyndebourne Shoot, landscapers, gardeners, allotment groups and at various local amenities.
Please contact us to find out more or place an order, and have this exceptional compost delivered to your door.
Our composting division operates six composting sites, which transform green waste and mixed food and green waste into an environmentally friendly, premium qrade, nutrient–rich compost which is available (loose or in 1 cubic metre bags) at an agricultural, commercial and domestic grade.
Our compost is certified to the British Standards Institute (BSI) PAS 100 standard.
Our premium grade compost is ideal for:
- Home garden applications – lawn feed, flowers, fruit and vegetables, trees and shrubs
- Landscaping and other commercial use
- Nutrient-rich, free from peat, additives and chemicals
- Improves soil structure and root environment Increases soil fertility and health
- Encourages higher growth rates
- Overcomes soil compaction and erosion
Cornwall-based garden designer Paul Stone, who has worked with the Eden Project, created two ‘Best in Show’ Gardens at Hampton Court Flower Show and collected numerous Gold and high award medals at Chelsea, Hampton Court and Tatton Park, happily uses our compost.
You can find our compost quality policy here.